Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brown Seaweed||Humic Acid，%:||33.1|
|Organic Matters, %:||48.5||Alginic Acid, %:||18.2|
Humic acid seaweed extract fertilizer:
Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation uses browns seaweed ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM as raw material to make seaweed extract powder or flake as fertilizers or soil conditioners.
Seaweed extract fertilizer effects:
1. Coordinate the balance of crop growth and provide nutrients.
2. Improve thin fruit, yellowing of old leaves, short vegetables and dry leaves.
3. Enhance plant photosynthesis.
4. Increase green and strong seedlings and increase crop yields.
5. Take roots and strengthen the roots to increase the taste of the fruit.
Vegetables, melons and fruits, fruit trees, leafy vegetables, rhizomes, flowers, seedlings, etc.
In addition to alginic acid, seaweed extract also contains essential plant elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum, boron, etc. It also contains 18 proteins and amino acids that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants, as well as plant growth substances, auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, etc. that have significant effects on plant physiological processes. It also contains vitamins, nucleotides, humic acid and plant stress resistance factors. Seaweed essence integrates plant nutrients, biologically active substances, and plant stress resistance factors. It is an ideal full-function seaweed fertilizer.
Advantages of Seaweed Extract:
1. Rich nutrition: complete nutrition, rich in material components needed for plant growth and development.
2. Small dosage, fully water soluble: spray only 15-20 grams per acre, 300-500 grams for flushing, fully water soluble, without blocking the nozzle.
3. Low agricultural cost: it can reduce the amount of other fertilizers and agricultural use.
4. The effect is good: the fertilizer efficiency test shows that the input-output ratio is 1:10-50
Why use seaweed extract for plant growth
1. Increase germination rate: promote seed germination and increase germination rate, which is conducive to raising whole seedlings and growing strong seedlings.
2. Promote root system development: Promote plant root system development, which is beneficial for plants to absorb water and nutrients.
3. Activating trace elements: it resists the antagonistic effect of phosphate in the soil on most trace elements, and is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
4. Improve enzyme activity: improve the activity of a variety of enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, which is conducive to plant growth and balanced growth.
5. Improve fruit setting rate: promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit expansion and bright coloring, and mature earlier.
6. Enhance the resistance to stress: enhance the resistance of plants, and improve the resistance of plants to drought, cold, pests and diseases.
7. Increase crop yield: increase yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Flushing, drip irrigation:
Root irrigation: use 1:2000-3000 times the water solution to irrigate the roots of the crops according to the conventional amount.
Flushing: about 300-500 grams per mu of land, and it can also be increased appropriately according to the fertility condition.
Seed soaking: mix with 1:1000 times aqueous solution, soak and sow as usual.
Scope of application:
1. Vegetable crops: leafy vegetables, melons and fruits, roots and tubers
2. Food crops: rice, corn, wheat, etc.
3. Fruit trees: pears, apples, peaches, citrus, bananas, grapes, etc.
Fertilizer additives: various water-soluble fertilizers, organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, compound fertilizers, bacterial fertilizers, urea and other fertilizers are added.
Seaweed extract powder fertilizer specification
|Organic matters, %||≥45|
|Water insoluble content, %||≤2.0|