|Material:||Brown Seaweed||Appearance:||Lbrown Liquid|
Jiejing seaweed extract Liquid Fertilisers consistently improve plant growth and development from germination and rooting, through to fruit production. Containing several macro and micro elements, Jiejing Liquid Fertilisers are manufactured from freshly harvested giant kelp using the proprietary Cold cell wall breaking process to extract a natural, liquid seaweed concentrate while preserving the delicate natural elements contained in the cells.
It has the functions of antibacterial, anti-stress, anti-oxidation, and improving the nutrient absorption mechanism of crops. It is rich in small molecular substances such as seaweed polyphenols, seaweed polyphenols, trace elements, mannitol, etc., which can effectively induce crop growth and reduce abiotic stress. The mechanism can effectively stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in plants and regulate the balance of endogenous hormones.
1. Living soil: awaken indigenous microorganisms, effectively promote the diversity of microbial populations in the rhizosphere and activate the proliferation of beneficial microorganisms in the soil, improve the micro-ecological environment in the rhizosphere, activate the soil, improve the soil, and enhance fertilizer efficiency.
2. Rooting and nourishing roots: Promote the healthy growth of roots and improve the resistance of crops under adversity, so as to maintain the healthy growth of crops.
3. Promoting growth: Seaweed extract can activate a variety of functional enzymes in crops, coordinate the ratio of carbon to nitrogen, and promote the healthy growth of plants.
4. Disease prevention: healthy physical therapy, deep immunity, inhibiting cholera, Staphylococcus aureus and other diseased bacteria and fungi, stimulating the defense ability and osmotic protection of crops.
Physical and chemical properties:
Appearance: dark brown or black liquid
PH value: 4.0—10.0
It is suitable for bananas, citrus, northern fruit trees, flowers, vegetables, eggplants, strawberries, cucumbers and other crops, and can be used as irrigation.
1. Root spraying: Dilute 500-1000 times with water and stir evenly, 5-10 kg per mu.
2. Field and greenhouse flushing: generally use 5-10 kilograms per mu, dilute 500-1000 times with water, slowly mix in water for irrigation, and use water as appropriate depending on the soil moisture status.
3. Sprinkler irrigation/drip irrigation: It can be mixed with other fertilizers and pesticides, 5-10 kg per mu, diluted 500-1000 times with water, and used in the irrigation system without clogging the drip irrigation equipment.