Payment & Shipping Terms:
Alginate oligosaccharide is a kind of the latest generation of functional oligosaccharides with a degree of polymerization of less than 20 obtained by the international leading separation and degradation technology. It is composed of β-D-mannuronic acid and α-L-paleolus A linear oligomer composed of Rouronic acid.
Product technical advantages
1. Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation oligosaccharide products are the achievement industrialization project of "National Science and Technology Invention First Prize" in 2009.
2. Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation brown algae oligosaccharide is a seaweed extract extracted by the famous marine pharmacologist-Academician Guan for more than 20 years and extracted by dozens of special processes.
3. Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation brown algae oligosaccharides are derived from pure natural and healthy seaweeds. While continuing the excellent properties of seaweeds, they also extend some new biological functions, which are unmatched by other oligosaccharides.
1. Good environmental compatibility (easy to decompose in the environment, no residual effects, no adverse effects on the environment and ecological balance);
2. Good safety (raw materials come from natural marine plants, no chemical pollution);
3. High efficiency and low dosage.
1. Improve the disease resistance of plants
It can induce disease resistance to plants, improve the disease resistance of plants, and reduce the application amount of chemicals.
2. Promote plant growth
Brown algae oligosaccharides are similar to plant hormones, which can break seed dormancy and promote germination; promote the growth of roots, stems and leaves; preserve flowers and fruits; promote fruit maturity.
1. Foliar fertilizer
2. Flush fertilization
3. Seed coating agent
Specifications and packaging
Various specifications such as 1kg/bag, 5kg/bag and 25kg/bag can also be packaged according to user requirements.