Seaweed Extract Alginic Acid Seaweed Fertilizer Concentrated Seaweed Fertilizer Water-soluble Seaweed Extract
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Alginate Acid%:||≥18.0||Organic Matter %:||48|
Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation manufacture and supply Direct selling seaweed extract, improve soil rooting and promote growth, foliar fertilizer, water-soluble and fully absorbed seaweed extract
In addition to alginic acid, seaweed extract also contains essential plant elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum, and boron. It also contains 18 proteins and amino acids that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants, as well as plant growth substances, auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, etc. that have significant effects on plant physiological processes. It also contains vitamins, nucleotides, humic acid and plant stress resistance factors. Seaweed essence integrates plant nutrients, biologically active substances, and plant stress resistance factors. It is an ideal full-function seaweed fertilizer.
The seaweed extract essence
Appearance: granular, flake, powder, 100% water soluble
Alginate Acid: 18%
Organic matters: 48%
1. Fast dissolution rate, high activity, and good absorption
2. Has multiple effects such as growth promotion, yield increase, disease prevention, and deworming
Product use: can be used directly or as biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer additive
Advantages of Seaweed Extract:
1. Rich nutrition: complete nutrition, rich in material components needed for plant growth and development.
2. Small dosage, fully water soluble: spray only 15-20 grams per acre, 300-500 grams for flushing, fully water soluble, without blocking the nozzle.
3. Low agricultural cost: It can reduce the amount of other fertilizers and agricultural use.
4. The effect is good: the fertilizer efficiency test shows that the input-output ratio is 1:10-50
Why use seaweed extract for plant growth
1. Improve germination rate: promote seed germination and increase germination rate, which is conducive to raising whole seedlings and growing strong seedlings.
2. Promote root system development: Promote plant root system development, which is beneficial for plants to absorb water and nutrients.
3. Activating trace elements: it resists the antagonistic effect of phosphate in the soil on most trace elements, and is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
4. Improve enzyme activity: improve the activity of a variety of enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, which is conducive to plant growth and balanced growth.
5. Improve fruit setting rate: promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit expansion and bright coloring, and mature earlier.
6. Enhance the resistance to stress: enhance the resistance of plants, and improve the resistance of plants to drought, cold, pests and diseases.
7. Increase crop yield: increase yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Foliar spray: Dilute 1500-3000 times, stir and spray evenly.
Root irrigation or drip irrigation: diluted 800-1500 times, 400-1000 grams per mu, the specific usage can be adjusted appropriately according to the local soil fertility.
Seed soaking: mix with 1:1000 times aqueous solution, soak and sow as usual
Scope of application:
1. Vegetable crops: leafy vegetables, melons and fruits, roots and tubers
2. Food crops: rice, corn, wheat, etc.
3. Fruit trees: pears, apples, peaches, citrus, bananas, grapes, etc.
Fertilizer additives: various water-soluble fertilizers, organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, compound fertilizers, bacterial fertilizers, urea and other fertilizers are added.