Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Matter %:||48.5||Alginic Acid%:||18.2|
The uses of seaweed extract on crops: increase the number of flower buds and fruiting rate of crops, enhance crop resistance and stress resistance, and ultimately increase yield. The effect of seaweed extract on the soil: It can effectively regulate soil acidification, salinization and compaction hazards, make the soil breathable, and can better inhibit harmful bacteria. The effect of seaweed extract on fertilizers: when mixed with insecticides and fungicides, it can improve the efficacy and promote the healthy growth of crops. When mixed with nitrogen fertilizer, the effect of nitrogen fertilizer can be more durable.
1. The effect of seaweed extract on crops
1. It can increase the number of flower buds of crops and increase the result rate.
2. Improve quality and yield, promote plant growth and development.
3. The seaweed extract contains natural auxin, which can promote the germination of crop seeds and plant growth, increase the survival rate of planting, and improve the resistance and resistance of crops.
4. The taste of organic iodine in seaweed extract can repel insects and prevent and reduce fungal diseases, so it can better reduce pests and diseases. Natural antibiotics can also improve the antiviral ability of crops.
2. The effect of seaweed extract on soil
1. It can effectively regulate soil salinization, acidification and compaction hazards. A good growth environment is conducive to the healthy growth of crops. It is an effective medicine for controlling soil-borne diseases and a marine product fertilizer with better effects.
2. Seaweed extract is a natural soil conditioner, which can replenish the missing nutrient elements in the soil, stimulate beneficial microorganisms, and can better inhibit harmful pathogens.
3. The seaweed polysaccharide contained in the seaweed extract can accelerate the formation of soil aggregate structure, increase the void space in the soil, make the soil breathable, and adjust the ratio of fertilizer, water, air, and temperature in the soil to restore environmental pollution caused by soil And the lost balance of natural gums.
The effect of seaweed extract on fertilizer
1. When seaweed extract is used in combination with insecticides and fungicides, it has the effect of improving the efficacy, reducing the spraying cost, and enhancing the efficacy of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
2. Nitrogen fertilizer can promote the growth of crops more vigorously. When seaweed extract and nitrogen fertilizer are mixed, there will be an interaction, which can delay the dissolution and transformation process of nitrogen fertilizer in the soil, thereby making the nitrogen fertilizer effect more durable.
3. Phosphate fertilizer can increase the yield and resistance of crops, and make the particles more full. The organic components of seaweed extract can be combined with the trace elements such as magnesium, calcium and zinc in the soil. It also has water swelling properties, so it can be broken into Small particles can increase the water solubility of phosphate fertilizer by 5-20 times, better promote the absorption of phosphorus by crops, and make crops "water-fertilizer-root" efficient circulation.
4. Seaweed extract contains nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, molybdenum, boron, etc., which are required by plants. It is also rich in 18 kinds of protein and amino acids that plants can absorb and utilize. It is an ideal full-function seaweed fertilizer.
3. 10 kg/paper kraft bag
seaweed extract powder specification
|Inspection Items||Standard Requirements||Test Result|
|Humic Acid %||≥30.0||33.1|
|Organic Matter %||/||48.5|
|PH (1:250 dilution)||7.0-11.0||8.0|