Seaweed Extract Alginic Acid Seaweed Fertilizer Concentrated Seaweed Fertilizer Water-soluble Seaweed Extract
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Matter %:||48.5||Alginic Acid%:||18.2|
Seaweed extract is made by extracting and refining marine biological seaweed as the main raw material. It is rich in 18 kinds of protein and amino acids that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants and plant growth regulators (auxin, cytokinin, red Amycin, etc.), alginic acid, humic acid, vitamins, nucleotides, plant stress resistance factors and essential elements for plant growth: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum, boron Wait. All these biologically active substances are substances extracted from seaweed, without pungent chemical odor, slightly seaweed smell, and no residue.
The role of seaweed extract as an organic ferilizer
1. The effect on soil
1. Seaweed essence is a natural soil conditioner, which can directly supplement the missing nutrients in the soil, beneficial microorganisms, and has a strong inhibitory effect on harmful bacteria.
2. The seaweed polysaccharides contained in seaweed extract can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, improve the pore space in the soil, increase the air permeability of the soil, coordinate the ratio of fertilizer, water, air, and temperature in the soil, and restore the soil due to excessive burden and pollution And the lost balance of natural gums.
3. Effectively regulate soil acidification, salinization, and compaction hazards, and provide a favorable environment for crop growth from the root environment. It is a marine functional product fertilizer that inhibits soil-borne pathogens, drugs and fertilizers.
2. Effect on crops
1 Increase the number of flower buds of crops and increase the fruit setting rate;
2. The taste of organic iodine in seaweed can make insects instinctively evade, prevent and reduce fungal diseases, so it can reduce pests and diseases to a certain extent; naturally it can make crops have antiviral effects;
3. The natural auxin in seaweed can promote the germination of crop seeds and plant growth, increase the survival rate of transplanting, and improve the stress resistance and disease resistance of crops.
4. Increase yield, regulate plant growth and development, and improve crop quality.
3. The effect on fertilizer
1. Nitrogen fertilizer makes crops grow luxuriantly and leaves strong. After the blending of seaweed essence and urea, the interaction occurs, which can delay the release and transformation of urea in the soil, so that the nitrogen fertilizer has long-term effect.
2. Phosphate fertilizer is an important fertilizer for crops to increase yield and resistance, and increase particle fullness. The organic components in seaweed extract can not only combine with trace elements such as calcium, magnesium and zinc in the soil, but also have water-absorbing and swelling properties, which can decompose phosphate fertilizers into many small particles, making phosphate fertilizers 5-20 times faster than conventional phosphate fertilizers. Enhance the absorption of phosphorus by crops, realize the efficient cycle of "water-fertilizer-root" of crops, and greatly improve fertilizer efficiency.
3. The mixed use of seaweed extract, insecticide and fungicide has synergistic effect, can reduce spraying costs, and has synergistic effect on pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Are your crops becoming "difficult to serve" year by year, the more fertilizers increase, but the effect is less and less obvious. With excessive use of chemical fertilizers all the year round, soil-borne diseases are becoming more serious, the soil is compacted, crop leaves turn yellow, and yield is reduced . For growers, the harvest of the crop determines the fate. How to make the soil vigorous, let the crop have a healthy and good growth space, and protect the normal growth of the root system.
3. 10 kg/paper kraft bag
seaweed extract powder specification
|Inspection Items||Standard Requirements||Test Result|
|Humic Acid %||≥30.0||33.1|
|Organic Matter %||/||48.5|
|PH (1:250 dilution)||7.0-11.0||8.0|