Seaweed Extract Alginic Acid Seaweed Fertilizer Concentrated Seaweed Fertilizer Water-soluble Seaweed Extract
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Matter %:||48.5||Alginic Acid%:||18.2|
seaweed extract powder is a kind of fertiliser for plants, it is extraction of brown seaweed. It is widely used in agriculture.
Seaweed extract refers to the use of large algae growing in the ocean as raw materials, through chemical, physical or biological methods, to extract the effective ingredients in the seaweed to make fertilizer, and apply it to plants as nutrients, which can promote plant growth and improve Yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
1. Seaweed essence characteristics
The excellent seaweed extract uses advanced technology to break the cell wall of the seaweed, release the content, and concentrate to form the seaweed extract, thereby retaining the rich minerals and trace elements in the seaweed, and also contains a certain amount of polyphenol compounds and seaweed Polysaccharides and a large number of growth regulators, such as cytokinins, auxins, cytokinin-like factors, cytokines, abscisic acid, gibberellin, ethylene, betaine, polyamines, trans-N6-isopentene glands Purine and its derivatives, aminocyclopropane carboxylic acid, ethylene precursor, indole acetic acid, indole compounds, etc., greatly retain the pure natural active ingredients, and also contain a large amount of potassium (K), calcium (Ca), and magnesium (Mg), iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), iodine (I) and more than dozens of minerals and rich vitamins, integrating nutrients, anti-biomass, and pure natural hormones.
1. It is rich in a variety of natural growth substances.
Such as auxin, gibberellin, cell division, polyphenol compounds and antibiotics, have high biological activity, can stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in plants and regulate the balance of endogenous hormones, and promote the photosynthesis of plants Function, make crops grow and develop in a coordinated manner, improve their vitality and resistance to diseases, insects, drought, waterlogging, low temperature and other adversities.
2. Compared with chemical fertilizers, it has incomparable advantages in terms of increased yield, stress resistance, naturalness and non-toxic side effects. Compared with conventional leaf fertilizer, in addition to significantly promoting crop growth, root development, improving photosynthesis, and strengthening plants, pure natural seaweed extract is also rich in protein, amino acids, carbohydrates, inorganic salts, vitamins, plant hormones, polyphenols, Bioactive substances such as polysaccharides can greatly improve crop quality, enhance disease resistance, cold resistance, and drought resistance, promote early fruit maturity, and increase economic value. The content of the article comes from Meng Baolong's agricultural WeChat platform.
3. Enhance the water absorption, water retention, drought resistance and cold resistance of plants. It can be compounded with chemical fertilizers into organic and inorganic compound fertilizers to enhance fertilizer efficiency, improve soil structure, increase soil permeability and water retention, and prevent soil deterioration. The contained mannitol can greatly increase the water absorption capacity and chlorophyll content of crops, and the leaf area increases by more than 10%; abscisic acid regulates the closure of leaf stomata, reduces the water loss of crops, and can reduce the amount of fertilizer and water by about one third.
4. It forms a complex with pesticides through physicochemical action, which is a good pesticide dilution synergist. This product is suitable for vegetables, fruits, flowers, tea, tobacco, grain, oil, gardening and other crops. Due to the presence of polysaccharides in seaweed fertilizer, it has strong adhesion when mixed with most pesticides (except strongly alkaline pesticides), which can significantly improve the efficacy and prolong the efficacy period.
3. 10 kg/paper kraft bag
seaweed extract powder specification
|Inspection Items||Standard Requirements||Test Result|
|Humic Acid %||≥30.0||33.1|
|Organic Matter %||/||48.5|
|PH (1:250 dilution)||7.0-11.0||8.0|