Seaweed Extract Alginic Acid Seaweed Fertilizer Concentrated Seaweed Fertilizer Water-soluble Seaweed Extract
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Amino Acid:||100.8g/L||Trace Elements:||20.5g/L|
The Amino acid ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT foliar fertilizer use the brown seaweed ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM as raw material, the seaweed extract liquid can greatly increase the permeability and conduction capacity of leaves, which is beneficial to the absorption of nutrients by crops and improves fertilizer utilization.
18 kinds of amino acids coexist and supplement.
The product is rich in seaweed polyphenols, seaweed polysaccharides, gibberellin, betaine, mannitol, organic iodine, free amino acids, beneficial microorganisms, medium and trace elements.
The Amino acid fertilizer features:
1. Main active ingredients: natural immune peptides, small peptides, seaweed polyphenols, seaweed enzymatic hydrolysate, seaweed polysaccharides, seaweed oligosaccharides, xylo-oligosaccharides, betaine, trehalose, iodine, mannitol and other natural physiological active substances.
2. Healthy crops, deep immunity, deep resistance
3. Break dormancy, promote flower bud differentiation, bud germination, branch growth, and increase pollination and fruit setting rate.
4. Preserving flowers and fruits, good for coloring, improving quality, smooth surface, anti-oxidation, and inhibiting germs.
The seaweed extract foliar fertilizer for ginger:
1. Promote the growth of buds.
2. Improve the resistance of buds.
3. Promote disease resistance in the bud stage of ginger
Characteristics of Fertilizer Needed during Germination Period of Ginger
Germination period: The germination period mainly absorbs nutrients from ginger mother, and the selection of ginger mother is very important. Ensuring the germination period of ginger mother: no shortage of nutrients and high disease resistance in the later stage are the key!
Seedling stage: (the first leaf is green) the root system begins to grow, and the root system of 6-7 leaves is completed. Therefore, it is important to manage the roots of ginger well and promote the roots in the seedling stage. But some functional products can promote early rooting.
Amino acid fertilizer specifications
|Trace elements (Cu+Fe+Zn+B+Mn)||20.5g/L|
Please spray on the foliar surface at a dilution of 1000-1500 times in fine weather, with an interval of 7-15 days, and can be used throughout the growth period. The effect is better if it is used continuously for more than 2 times, and the dosage or frequency of use can be appropriately increased when the plant suffers from bad weather, plant or soil obstacles.