Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brown Seaweed||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Application:||Plants, Crops, Lowns, Fruits, Garden|
Alginate oligosaccharide is a kind of the latest generation of functional oligosaccharides. Alginate oligosaccharides with a degree of polymerization of less than 20 obtained by internationally leading separation and degradation technology are composed of β-D-mannuronic acid and α-L-paleo A linear oligomer composed of Rouronic acid.
Product technical advantages
1. Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation oligosaccharide product is an industrialization project of the achievement of the 2009 "National Science and Technology Invention Award".
2. Our company's brown algae oligosaccharides are seaweed extracts extracted by the famous marine pharmacologist-Academician Guan for more than 20 years and extracted by dozens of special processes.
3. Our company's brown algae oligosaccharides are derived from pure natural and healthy seaweeds. While continuing the excellent properties of seaweeds, they also extend some new biological functions, which are unmatched by other oligosaccharides.
alginate-derived oligosaccharides features
1. Good environmental compatibility (easy to decompose in the environment, no residual effects, no adverse effects on the environment and ecological balance);
2. Good safety (raw materials come from natural marine plants, no chemical pollution);
3. High efficiency and low dosage.
alginate oligosaccharides for agriculture:
1. Improve plant disease resistance
It can induce disease resistance to plants, improve the disease resistance of plants, and reduce the application amount of chemicals.
2. Promote plant growth
Brown algae oligosaccharides are similar to plant hormones, which can break seed dormancy and promote germination; promote the growth of roots, stems and leaves; preserve flowers and fruits; promote fruit maturity.
1. Foliar fertilizer
2. Flush fertilization
3. Seed coating agent
Specifications and packaging
Various specifications such as 1kg/bag, 5kg/bag and 25kg/bag can also be packaged according to user requirements.