|Humic Acid %:||≥30.0||Organic Matter %:||48.5|
Algae extract fertilizer in powder or flakes:
Naturally imported macro algae produced in the cold water area of 25 degrees north and south latitudes are the main raw materials, processed and refined by a variety of advanced technologies. The main ingredients are natural biologically active substances and seaweeds that are conducive to the growth and development of plants and are absorbed and enriched from the ocean The mineral nutrients in the body include alginic acid, seaweed polysaccharides, phenolic polymers, mannitol, betaine, plant growth regulators and other inorganic nutrients.
1. Regulate immunity. The natural seaweed active substances can induce the plant's own immune system, enhance the immunity of crops, and adjust the two-way balance to obtain the best yield.
2. Resistance to stress and increase production. It is rich in betaine, mannitol, seaweed polysaccharides, etc., improves crop resistance to waterlogging, drought, and cold resistance, and prevents bacterial and fungal diseases.
3. Improve quality. It contains a variety of natural plant endogenous hormones, trace elements, minerals, etc. that participate in plant metabolism, which promotes the accumulation of dry matter, increases the sugar content of the fruit, ensures the uniform expansion of the fruit, and extends the shelf life.
4. Rhizosphere regulation. It provides a good ecological environment for the development of the root system. The crops grow roots quickly, have a large amount of roots, and have strong root vitality. It relieves the symptoms of root rotten and root poisoning caused by soil overacid, heavy metals, herbicides, etc.
Physical and chemical properties:
1. Appearance: dark brown or black solid powder, granules or flakes
2. PH value: 7.0-11.0
Foliar spray: Dilute 1500-3000 times, stir and spray evenly.
Root irrigation or drip irrigation: diluted 800-1500 times, 400-1000 grams per mu, the specific usage can be adjusted appropriately according to the local soil fertility.
10kg/bag, kraft paper bag
|Inspection Items||Standard Requirements||Test Result|
|Humic Acid %||≥30.0||33.1|
|Organic Matter %||/||48.5|
|PH (1:250 dilution)||7.0-11.0||8.0|