Seaweed Extract Alginic Acid Seaweed Fertilizer Concentrated Seaweed Fertilizer Water-soluble Seaweed Extract
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation manufacture and supply Liquid water-soluble fertilizer additives green liquid seaweed extract concentration
Seaweed polyphenols, also called brown algae polyphenols, are natural phenolic compounds extracted from seaweeds and are derivatives of phloroglucinol. It has functions such as anti-oxidation, anti-bacterial, and stress resistance, can effectively open up the transportation channel of plant nutrients in the body, improve plant resistance such as cold resistance and waterlogging resistance of crops, and improve the overall nutrient transport capacity of plants. Seaweed polyphenols have obvious inhibitory effects on a variety of bacteria, fungi, yeasts, and have strong inhibitory effects on common pathogenic bacteria such as cholera, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, etc., and do not affect the corresponding inhibitory concentration The growth of animals and plants has strong bactericidal activity. The polyphenol compounds in seaweed are the main means and material basis for the prevention of pathogen invasion in the initial stage of seaweed disease.
Shandong Jiejing Group implements the Taishan Scholars Blue Industry Talent Team Project New Sanlian Green Chemical Process Innovation Industrialization Project based on the use of biological extraction technology to extract the seaweed active substance essence-seaweed polyphenols, except for seaweed polyphenols in the original seaweed polyphenols , Iron, manganese, copper, molybdenum, boron, magnesium and other trace elements and polysaccharides, salicylic acid, jasmonic acid and other natural substances. It can effectively stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in plants and regulate the balance of endogenous hormones, improve the transport effect of nutrients in crops, induce crop growth and reduce abiotic stress mechanisms, and stimulate crop defense and osmotic protection. Enhance the resistance of crops, improve the effect and utilization of pesticides, and perform well in improving the physiological characteristics of crops.
Brown algae polyphenols are multiple phenolic hydroxyl groups with phloroglucinol as monomer, and their active effects are as follows:
1. The production of polyphenols by plants can make the plants adapt to the external environment and play a role in plant self-protection. When plants grow in harsh conditions, the specific internal polyphenols will be relatively high.
2. Most plants can basically synthesize polyphenols, but when receiving biological abiotic stresses such as high ultraviolet radiation, high intensity light, low temperature, trauma, malnutrition, pathogen infection, etc., the accumulation of polyphenols in the body will increase to induce adaptation Adversity environment.
3. Mangroves have high content of polyphenols and adapt to saline-alkali environments. Fast-growing eucalyptus has a higher content of polyphenols than other crops, and it is sufficient to adapt to high acid and barren soil.
4. Polyphenolic flavonoids have a certain effect in resisting ultraviolet radiation. A lot of practice has proved that polyphenol oxidase is closely related to the sun resistance of plants.
Chemical defense properties:
The chemical defense properties of brown algae polyphenols include four aspects,
First, polyphenols can combine with the protein in plants to reduce their nutritional value, and benefit from the combination of digestive enzymes in the digestive tract of plant-eating animals and pests to reduce their digestive capacity, resulting in indigestion of plant-eating animals and anti-nutrition.
Second, the astringent properties of polyphenols can reduce the feeding of plant pests by herbivore pests, and it is a basic substance that hinders herbivore pests.
Third, polyphenols can also affect the growth and reproduction of herbivore pests. Tannic acid can inhibit the growth of certain animal pests and reduce the survival rate.
Fourth, the high content of plant polyphenols (tannins) can effectively improve the resistance to borer pests, and the resistance to long beetles is relatively high.
Antibacterial and antiviral activity:
Plant polyphenols and polyphenol oxidase increase and induce the expression of resistance genes. Improving crop disease immunity is obtained by inducing the formation of some defense proteins or increasing their activity. Polyphenol oxidase is one of the important proteins.
The high content of plant polyphenols will improve the ability to resist disease and damage. When plants are infected and wounded by pathogenic bacteria, polyphenols are catalyzed by polyphenol oxidase to quickly oxidize to 0-quinones to form brown pigment scabs to prevent the spread of disease spots and promote the formation of wounded tissues.
Promote plant growth activity:
Phenolic substances can regulate the growth and development of plants, mainly regulating IAA and GA and cell division. Low concentration promotes growth, high concentration controls growth and promotes flowering and fruiting.
1. Material status: liquid
2. Color: green
3. How to use: The proportion of liquid water-soluble fertilizer is 5%-20%, and the proportion of solid water-soluble fertilizer spraying and spraying is 5-20%.
Packages: 1 mt drum