Payment & Shipping Terms:
Facial mask sodium alginate is a natural polysaccharide extracted from brown seaweed in the deep sea;
It was formed by the reaction of the alginic acid and minerals in the sea water, consists of α-L-Mannuronic acid (M block) and β-D-Guluronic acid (G block).
1. Good film property, tear-resistance and elasticity, easy to peel-off;
2. Extracted from deep sea, free from contamination, non-toxic and non-irritating to the skin;
3. Good water hold capacity, cozy and cool, shrink enlarged pores and refine the skin;
4. Reasonable particle size range distribution, 100% pass 75μm, make the finished facial mask fine and smooth;
5. Low moisture, long shelf life.