Payment & Shipping Terms:
Sodium Alginate CAS NO. 9005-38-3
Sodium alginate is popularly used as an additive in popular foods and is used as a flavor and taste enhancer, thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, spherefication.
grade: low viscosity sodium alginate, medium viscosity sodium alginate, high viscosity sodium alginate
What food contains sodium alginate?
1. Gravy and tapioca (sodium alginate increases their thickness)
2. Cooking industry especially in syrups, sauces, and some milk products (sodium alginate functions thickening agent)
3. Milkshakes and ice creams (sodium alginate functions as anti-settling or stabilizer)
4. Salad dressing, tomato ketchup, canned products, and pudding jam (sodium alginate functions emulsifying and stabilizing)
5. Dairy products such as all purpose cream, dry cheese, and refined cheese (sodium alginate prevents the finished product from sticking to the product)
sodium alginate industrial use
for waster water treatment, oil exploitation, papermaking/papercoating, textile printing and dyeing thickener,welding electrode coating.