Payment & Shipping Terms:
|E Number:||E472b||Food Additive:||Emulsifiers|
|Appearance:||Off White Powder|
Lactic Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides (LACTEM) E472b can Stabilize the alpha-fat crystal form of fats. They can be used in foodstuffs such as toppings, shortenings, and cakes to enhance the aeration property and to improve foam stabilization.
PRODUCT NAME : Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides (LACTEM) (E472b)
SYNONYMOUS : LACTEM
CLASS : Emulsifier
DESCRIPTION AND INGREDIENTS : They are lactic acid esters of vegetable oils. They contain a little free glycerol, free fatty acids, free acetic acid and free glycerides.
APPEARANCE : Cream with fluid powder.
SOLUBILITY : It can be decomposed and dispersed in water.
· It is used as a mousse enhancer in whipped creams and cream mixtures
· It is used as an airing agent in pastry and cakes. It ensures rich mousse formation and stability in the products containing high oils. It further reduces shaking period
· It enhances product consistency of milk and milk creams
· It makes easy to take form and enhances fluidity in chocolate compounds
· It enhances volume and interior texture of fine bakery products.
USES IN FOOD :
Ø Whipping cream (shunt powder) mixtures
Ø Pastry-cake mixtures
Ø Cream toppings (Coffee cream etc. )
Ø Ice cream – sweet mistures
Ø Chocolate mixtures
We are the E472b Acetic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids manufacturers and suppliers and exporters welcome your contact for inquiry.