|Alginate Acid%:||≥18.0||Organic Matter %:||48|
In addition to alginic acid, seaweed extract powder /flakes also contains essential plant elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum, and boron. It also contains 18 proteins and amino acids that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants, as well as plant growth substances, auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, etc. that have significant effects on plant physiological processes. It also contains vitamins, nucleotides, humic acid and plant stress resistance factors. Seaweed essence integrates plant nutrients, biologically active substances, and plant stress resistance factors. It is an ideal full-function seaweed fertilizer.
The seaweed extract essence
Appearance: granular, flake, powder, 100% water soluble
Alginate Acid: 18%
Organic matters: 48%
Features of seaweed extract
1. Natural seaweed, rich in nutrients: Natural seaweed is the main raw material, rich in seaweed polysaccharides, oligosaccharides, fucoidan, betaine, mannitol and other natural active substances to meet the needs of crop growth.
2. Promote root system and improve quality: promote root growth, increase flower and fruit setting rate, promote fruit swelling, coloring, and early maturity, improve crop quality and increase yield. Active substances such as protein, amino acids, vitamins, etc. It also contains iodine, calcium, magnesium, scale, potassium and various trace elements. It has good antioxidant and inducibility, can delay crop senescence and prolong the harvest period.
3. Regulate metabolism and improve immunity: Abundant antioxidant active substances and plant growth regulators can regulate plant metabolism and improve crop resistance and immunity.
4. Reducing phytotoxicity, repairing and healing: reducing pesticide phytotoxicity, and has a certain repairing effect, healing and repairing the injured plant combination.
Seaweed extract effect
Foliar spray: Dilute 1500-3000 times, stir and spray evenly.
Root irrigation or drip irrigation: diluted 800-1500 times, 400-1000 grams per mu, the specific usage can be adjusted appropriately according to the local soil fertility.
Seed soaking: mix with 1:1000 times aqueous solution, soak and sow as usual
Scope of application:
1. Vegetable crops: leafy vegetables, melons and fruits, roots and tubers
2. Food crops: rice, corn, wheat, etc.
3. Fruit trees: pears, apples, peaches, citrus, bananas, grapes, etc.
Fertilizer additives: various water-soluble fertilizers, organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, compound fertilizers, bacterial fertilizers, urea and other fertilizers are added.