Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Matter %:||48.5||Alginic Acid%:||18.2|
In addition to alginic acid, seaweed extract also contains essential plant elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), sulfur (S), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), molybdenum (Mo), boron (B), etc.; it also contains 18 kinds of protein and amino acids that plants can directly absorb and utilize, and plant growth substances that have significant effects on plant physiological processes ( Auxin, cytokinin, gibberellin, etc.); also contains vitamins, nucleotides, humic acid and plant stress resistance factors. Seaweed essence integrates plant nutrients, biologically active substances, and plant stress resistance factors. It is an ideal full-function seaweed fertilizer.
Advantages of seaweed extract:
1. Complete nutrition, rich in material components needed for plant growth and development.
2. The dosage is small, only 16～48ml per mu;
3. The agricultural cost is low, which can reduce the use of other fertilizers and pesticides;
4. The effect is good, and the fertilizer efficiency test shows that the input-output ratio is 1:10～50;
5. Safety, environmental protection, no toxic side effects to humans and animals, no pollution to the environment.
The main functions of seaweed extract:
1. Promote the germination of seeds and increase the germination rate, which is conducive to raising whole seedlings and growing strong seedlings;
2. Promote the development of plant roots, which is beneficial for plants to absorb water and nutrients;
3. Activating trace elements to resist the antagonistic effect of phosphate in the soil on most trace elements, which is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
4. Improve the activity of a variety of enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, which is conducive to plant growth and balanced growth;
5. Promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit expansion and bright coloring, and mature earlier;
6. Enhance plant resistance to stress, and improve plant resistance to drought, cold, pests and diseases;
7. Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
1. Foliar spraying: a 1:1500-2000 times aqueous solution is evenly sprayed on the foliage, flowers and fruits of plants, spraying once every 15-20 days.
2. Root irrigation: mix 1:2000 to 3000 times aqueous solution and irrigate the roots of the crops according to the conventional amount.
3. Seed soaking: mixed with 1:1000 times aqueous solution, soaking and sowing according to the routine.
3. 10 kg/paper kraft bag
seaweed extract powder specification
|Inspection Items||Standard Requirements||Test Result|
|Humic Acid %||≥30.0||33.1|
|Organic Matter %||/||48.5|
|PH (1:250 dilution)||7.0-11.0||8.0|