Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Powder||Cas Number:||9050-36-6|
Maltodextrin is a low conversion product between starch and starch sugar. The appearance is white or slightly yellowish amorphous powder, without visible impurities, has a special smell, and the taste is not sweet or slightly sweet. Maltodextrin has a wide range of uses. In 1970, Ueberbacher made the following definition of maltodextrin: a product with starch as a raw material and controlled hydrolysis with a DE value below 20% is called maltodextrin. The definition in the United States is: a carbohydrate product obtained by hydrolysis, conversion and spray drying of corn starch raw materials. The Chinese definition is: starch derivatives without free starch made by low-degree enzymatic hydrolysis, refining, and spray drying using starch or starch as raw materials. According to the different DE value of its series of products, common product specifications are: MD10, MD15, MD20, etc.
The physical properties of maltodextrin are directly related to the DE value of its hydrolysis. Therefore, the DE value not only indicates the degree of hydrolysis, but also is an important indicator of product characteristics. Generally speaking, the higher the degree of hydrolysis of maltodextrin, the greater the DE value, and the greater the dissolved oxygen, sweetness, permeability, fermentability, browning reaction, and freezing point of the product; while the tissue, viscosity, and pigmentation are stable The worse the resistance and crystallization resistance.
Maltodextrin is a starch hydrolysate with a DE value of 5-20. It is between starch and starch sugar. It is a low-priced, creamy, nutritious polysaccharide without any taste. Maltodextrin is generally a mixture of various DE values. It can be white powder or concentrated liquid. Good fluidity, no peculiar smell, almost no sweetness. It has good solubility and moderate viscosity. Low moisture absorption, not easy to clump. It has a good carrier function and is an excellent carrier for various sweeteners, fragrances, fillers, etc. It has good emulsification and thickening effect. It has the function of promoting product forming and restraining the product organization structure. Good film-forming performance can prevent product deformation and improve product appearance. Easily absorbed by the human body, it is especially suitable as the basic raw material of food for patients and infants and children. It has a good stabilizing effect on the foam of food and beverage. It has the effect of inhibiting the precipitation of crystals on crystalline sugar, and has significant "anti-sand" and "anti-sand" effects and functions.
It has the characteristics of low sweetness, no peculiar smell, easy digestion, low heat, good solubility, low fermentation, good filling effect, not easy to absorb moisture, strong thickening, good carrier, good stability, and hard to deteriorate. Maltodextrin contains a lot of polysaccharides, and also contains calcium, iron and other trace elements and minerals that are beneficial to the human body, and can promote the body's normal material metabolism.
It is widely used in beverage, frozen food, candy, oatmeal, dairy products, health care products and other industries. It can also be used in textile, daily chemical and pharmaceutical production.
(1) The addition of maltodextrin to milk powder and other dairy products can make the product volume swell, not easy to agglomerate, instant dissolve, good brewability, extend the shelf life of the product, reduce costs, and improve economic benefits. It can also improve the nutrient ratio, increase the nutrient ratio, and is easy to digest and absorb. The role of maltodextrin in formulating functional milk powders, especially sucrose-free milk powder, infant growth-promoting milk powder, etc. has been confirmed. Dosage 5%~20%.
(2) It is used in nutritious snack foods such as soy milk powder, instant oatmeal, and malted milk extract. It has a good taste and instant thickening effect, avoids sedimentation and stratification, can absorb beany or milk taint, and extend the retention period. The dosage is 10%~25%.
(3) Used in solid beverages, such as milk tea, fruit crystals, instant tea and solid tea, it can maintain the characteristics and fragrance of the original product and reduce costs. The product has a mellow and delicate taste, rich flavor and instant dissolving effect, and inhibits crystallization. The emulsifying effect is good, and the carrier function is obvious. The reference dosage is 10%~30%. The amount of maltodextrin with DE24~29 suitable for producing coffee mate can be as high as 70%.
(4) It is used in fruit juice beverages, such as coconut milk juice, peanut and almond milk, and various lactic acid drinks. It has strong emulsification ability, and the original nutritional flavor of fruit juice is unchanged. It is easy to be absorbed by the human body, and the viscosity is improved. The product is pure and stable. Good properties, not easy to precipitate. Used in sports drinks, maltodextrin in the human body's metabolism, the heat energy for human consumption is easy to maintain a balance, and the digestion and absorption load of the stomach is small. The reference dosage is 5%~15%.
(5) Used in ice cream, ice cream or popsicles and other frozen foods, the ice particles expand finely, have good viscous performance, mild sweetness, little or no cholesterol, pure flavor, clean mouth, good taste, dosage 10% ~25%.
(6) When used in candies, it can increase the toughness of candies, prevent sanding and burnout, and improve the structure. Reduce the sweetness of candy, reduce dental disease, reduce the phenomenon of sticky teeth, improve flavor, prevent deliquescence, and extend shelf life. The dosage is generally 10% to 30%.
(7) Used for biscuits or other convenience foods, with full shape, smooth surface, bright color and good appearance. The product is crispy and delicious, with moderate sweetness, does not stick to the teeth in the mouth, does not leave residue, has less defective products, and has a long shelf life. The dosage is 5%~10%.
(8) The main function of maltodextrin in various cans or soups is to increase consistency and improve structure, appearance and flavor. Used in solid seasonings, spices, powdered oils and other foods, it plays a role of dilution and filling, can prevent moisture and agglomeration, and make the product easy to store. It can also function as a substitute grease in powder grease.
(9) Adding maltodextrin to meat products such as ham and sausage can reflect its strong adhesiveness and thickening characteristics, making the product delicate, rich in taste, easy to package and shape, and extend the shelf life. The dosage is 5%~10%.
we are manufacturer and supplier and exporter of maltodextin powder welcome your contact for price.