|Organic Matters, G/L:||3.8||Polyphenols, Mg/L:||321.5|
|Total Sugar, Mg/Kg:||52.1||Polysaccharide, Mg/Kg:||4.8|
Jiejing manufacturer seaweed extract liquid for bio-organic fertiliser material. You can compound with other ingredients to produce different types of Liquid water-soluble fertilizers with your own formulations
1. Anti-bacteria and disease prevention: Seaweed extract liquid are natural phenolic compounds extracted from seaweeds and are derivatives of phloroglucinol. The rich Seaweed polyphenols have obvious inhibitory effects on a variety of bacteria, fungi and yeasts, and have strong inhibitory effects on certain polyphenols of common pathogenic bacteria such as cholera, Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli, and in the corresponding inhibition The concentration does not affect the growth of animals and has strong bactericidal activity. The polyphenol compounds in seaweed are the main means and material base for the defense of pathogens in the initial stage of seaweed disease.
2. Adversity resistance: It can effectively open up the transportation channel of plant nutrients in the body, improve plant resistance to cold and waterlogging, and improve the overall nutrient transport capacity of plants. Improve the transport effect of nutrients in crops, induce crop growth and reduce abiotic stress mechanisms, stimulate crop defense and osmotic protection, enhance crop resistance, improve pesticide effectiveness and utilization, and increase crop antioxidant enzymes Activity, is conducive to crop resistance to oxidative stress and increase resistance to stress.
3. Natural active substances promote growth: In addition to polyphenols and polysaccharides, the seaweed extract liquid also contains trace elements such as iron, manganese, copper, molybdenum, boron, magnesium and natural substances such as salicylic acid and jasmonic acid. It can effectively stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in the plant and regulate the balance of endogenous hormones. By promoting the activity of antioxidant enzymes and other functions, it can effectively improve the natural immune activity of the crop itself.
How to make liquid seaweed extract?
1. The seaweed extract liquid use pure natural fresh seaweed, cold chain storage and transportation at low temperature, and the whole process of harvesting, storage and operation is low temperature and protected from light.
2. The production process adopts physical methods, low-temperature crystallization, concentration extraction process, and all natural active substances such as salicylic acid and jasmonic acid are retained.
1. Increase the thickness of crop fence tissue and sponge tissue, improve crop resistance to cold, and reduce the photoinhibition damage of low temperature to leaves.
2. Maintain the stability of crop chlorophyll, improve the formation and accumulation of photosynthetic products, improve yellowing and promote growth.
3. Improve the activity of antioxidant enzymes in crops and reduce the damage of superoxide free radicals to crops under adversity.
4. Break dormancy, promote germination, and promote crops to market in advance.
5. Increase the content of soluble sugar, soluble pectin, and soluble protein of crops to improve yield and quality.
1. Material status: liquid
2. Color: green
3. How to use: The proportion of liquid water-soluble fertilizer is 5%-20%, and the proportion of solid water-soluble fertilizer spraying and spraying is 5-20%.
Brown seaweed extract liquid specification
|Organic matters, g/L||3.8|
|Total sugar, mg/Kg||52.1|
If you are organic fertilizers manufacturers or fertiliser importers and distributors, feel free to to contact Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation for price, who is real organic seaweed extract and fertiliser manufacturer.