Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||Pharma Grade Or Cosmetics Grade||Molecular Weight:||＜1500 Da|
Chitosan oligosaccharides for food application:
Chitosan oligosaccharides in Medical and healthcare fields:
1. anti-tumor, anti-oxidation, anti-radiation
2. immune regulation, intestinal regulation, endocrine regulation
3. exclude excess cholesterol, exclude heavy metals, remove toxins
4. lower blood sugar, lower blood pressure, lower blood fat
Chitosan oligosaccharides in Daily skin care:
1. Moisturizing and moisturizing functions
Chitosan oligosaccharide is similar to skin hyaluronic acid. It has good moisturizing and moisturizing effects. It can lock the skin moisture, keep the skin fresh and smooth, and make the skin more elastic.
2. Anti-free radical oxidation, delay skin aging
Chito-oligosaccharides can effectively remove superoxide anions (O2-), hydroxyl radicals (OH-), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and other free radicals that cause skin aging and long spots, delaying cell aging.
3. Exclude heavy metals
Chitosan oligosaccharides can chelate with heavy metals such as lead and mercury, and block metal ions, thereby removing heavy metals.
4. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, clean the surface skin
Chitosan oligosaccharides have an inhibitory effect on harmful bacteria (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, etc.) on the skin surface, forming a protective film on the skin surface.
chitosan oligosaccharides Applications
1. Medicine and health care: medicines and health care products that assist in the treatment of cancer, diabetes, weight loss, constipation, and wound sprays.
2. Skin care categories: various lotions, creams, essences, etc.
3. Daily necessities: toothpaste, mouthwash, hand sanitizer, shampoo, laundry detergent, etc.
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Da|
|Loss on drying||＜10%|
|Total plate||＜1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast & moulds||＜30 cfu/g|